Multiculturalism – interculturalism
Diagnosis of intercultural sensitivity level
1. Working in small groups.
Each person describes two situations when they had contact with persons from a different culture: the most difficult one and the most satisfying one.
2. Each team writes down their conclusions with the use of the following table
|- minuses||+ pluses||interesting|
4. Group discussion
- Multiculturalism dilemmas
- Clash of civilisations or conflict of interests
- Tolerance or empowering
- Multiculturalism or interculturalism
- Reflection on multiculturalism dilemmas
- Exchange of views