Intercultural education - organisation culture
- Building the culture of cooperation process between school and family
- Integration of beliefs, values and actions
2. Working in small groups:
- Selection of values – the desired state of things, which they want to respect in intercultural education;
- Identification of beliefs of the group members (concerning the world, people, relations between people, space, time, school, connections between school and the public) lying at the basis of selected values;
- Common planning of artefacts (material, behavioural and oral) connected with the presence of children and families of the minorities at school.
3. Work of the whole team: establishing school procedures of cooperation with the families of students of minority group background.
- Reflection on intercultural education
- Establishing ‘School strategy of cooperation with families of students coming from minority groups’
- Introducing the acquired knowledge and skills within building intercultural dialogue in practice.
- Development of team work
- Implementation knowledge acquired and skills in practice
Senest opdateret den
18 februar 2015